| 0 comments ]

I seem to be in a depressing funk these days, and that is particularly depressing for me, that I am in a depression. I haven't done anything, except lounge around and eat junk food for the past week or so, I hate I'm like this.

For a whole week, still going on, I feel rather heavy, I know I am heavy, its just, you know....you don't know? Hmph...forget it.

The point I'm so fucking pathetically trying to make is, I feel as if nothing matters anymore, I haven't worked for a week, I can't blog, I just do not have the energy to lift myself up and do something, anything. I get these 'spells of laziness' sometimes, I know it is some form of latent depression I may have, but what do you do if you cannot bring yourself to do anything about it?

This is where family or friends come in, or at least the comforting presence of a girlfriend. But I don't have that luxury either, do I? God I hate this.

0 comments

Post a Comment