| 0 comments ]

Two of my greatest passions are Books and Movies. I collect whatever worthwhile books I can get my hands on, and hoard them with all the possessiveness of a pit bull. And movies, need you say more, I am a movie addict. I would most definitely go nuts if I don't get to watch movies on a regular basis. My addiction for books and movies has grown to great bounds, so much so that I am in danger of needing a separate room for my collection of Books and Movies.

What the heck are you gonna do with so much stuff ???
I can hear you wondering about that. What am I going to do ?

Well, I am planning to build an extensive collection of Books and Movies, a home library of sorts. Book by Book, Disc by Disc. Soon, I would convert have a separate room, an extra one mind you, and convert it into a media room. To house each and every one of my Books and the Movies that I have.

(To be continued........on account of just realizing that I am late for a party)

yours truly,
Ar'Nath

0 comments

Post a Comment