| 1 comments ]

This a strange feeling,
One that I've never felt before.
I like it though, since
It fills mine heart with a warm glow.

All these days, all this time,
Just a friend, I thought you were.
But now I know, now I am sure,
I need your smile, I need your care.

Even when we meet, at any place,
You've known that, many a time,
But I did deny it then, that
Seeing you always made my heart chime.

I do not know where this will lead,
All the same, I don't give a damn.
When you get these lines over with, just know
In a storm of emotions, you are my calm.
________________________________

I wrote this short ode a while back, in college. I used to have an overpowering desire for a girl in my class. This poem was penned after a major hormonal load shedding.

yours truly, The RA

1 comments

BrokenArrow said... @ 9:17 pm

Awesome... poem! I like it... and guess I can say I can relate to it as well!

Post a Comment