| 1 comments ]

Everybody sees what you seem to be;
But few see what you are.

Okay, I'll shut up about how I am not going to leave looooong intervals between posts and how I resolve to be more regular. Now, you might be wondering about the title of this post. Well, the title means exactly what it says. I'm going to transform myself into the classic '
Bad Boy' .

Hold it, I know that I am sounding like some lame character in a cheesy movie, and I know that picking up a supposedly 'Bad Habit' does not mean that I will become one. The thing is, I'm so tired of being the nice guy. All my life, I have been somewhat of a pushover, someone who will just not make a real effort to attain what he wants. Someone who does not speak up, who does not try hard enough to correct his wrongs. Lets just say that till now, I have not made a difference, for my sake, nor for anyone else's.

There is a limit to anything.
There comes a point when you say "Alright, that......is enough".

I've been an extremely lazy slob. I have neglected my responsibilities, to myself and to others. People have been put to hardship on account of my neglect. All that stops, right now.
This is part of my roadmap to change myself, to make myself into a better person. An extreme makeover, if you will. But the fact of the matter is, I believe I am really more of the "Bad Boy", than the "Nice Guy". And that is how it will be.

Now, the start of the Smoking habit may seem like there is no point to it. One may think that I am somewhat influenced by the world of Movies and TV, and that I am trying to look "Cool", but that is not the case. I had deliberately started this habit first as a simple dare, then as a way to test my limits. I must say, I kind of like having a cigarette between my fingers. But I agree...... this is somewhat of a silly gesture, and in the long run, an injurious one.

It is silly, it is harmful,
But it is a start.


yours truly,
Ar'Nath
_______________________________________________________________________

"Can't you see the warning written on the cigar packet, smoking is injurious to health".
"I am a sofware engineer. I don't worry about warnings, I worry only about errors".